why test on animals when there are prisons full of rapists
because the prisons aren’t actually full of rapists
the rapists run free and the prisons are full of people charged with weed possession
Wish I had a group of close friends to do everything with and be equally invited to all places and stay out all night and morning on weekends drinking and adventuring.
i’m still pissed off about growing up
She loved you more than she loved herself, and you took advantage of that. You took her for granted, you walked over her, lied, crossed boundaries. When you’re in the dark, you’ll remember she was your light; but you lost her. Lost everything in the process. Say ‘hello’ to solitude while she says ‘hello’ to freedom.
You were the worst thing that never lasted (via sad-idol)
I don’t understand why sex is more shocking than violence.
Lea Seydoux talking about American films. (via ramengirl48)
- Hair: What hair color looks best on you and what's your natural color?
- Skin: Do you tan easily?
- Eyes: What is your favorite show to watch?
- Nose: What is your favorite perfume/candle fragrance?
- Mouth: Do you want to kiss anyone right now?
- Tongue: What was in your last meal?
- Windpipe: Do you sing?
- Neck: Do you wear necklaces?
- Ears: How many piercings do you have (if any)?
- Cheeks: Do you blush easily?
- Wrists: Have you ever broken a bone?
- Hands: Are you an artist/writer?
- Fingers: Do you play an instrument?
- Heart: Are you in love? If so, does the one you love know?
- Lungs: Do you smoke cigarettes?
- Chest: Are your maternal/parental instincts strong?
- Stomach: Do you feel confident in your body image?
- Back: Are you a virgin?
- Hips: Do you like to dance?
- Thighs: Has anyone ever called you fat or ugly?
- Knees: Have you ever cheated on someone?
- Ankles: Have you ever been arrested?
- Feet: Favorite pair of shoes?
- Brain: Anything you want to ask
Your real first love will make you realize that your first love wasn’t really your first love.
I’m surprisingly funny for a sad person.
So when people leave, I’ve learned the secret: let them. Because, most of the time, they have to.
Let them walk away and go places. Let them have adventures in the wild without you. Let them travel the world and explore life beyond a horizon that you exist in. And know, deep down, that heroes aren’t qualified by their capacity to stay but by their decision to return.
The Staying Philosophy (Everyday Isa)
Does anyone else lie in bed at 2:30am filled with the crippling fear that they’re never going to accomplish anything in life and fail miserably or is that just me
this has too many notes
third wheeling two girls who are best friends is so much worse than third wheeling a couple
You don’t realize how alone you are until you’re staying up every night thinking about things you should never think of and you cant tell anybody because you have nobody to tell.
7/1/14 (via everfleeting)